BrightXpress Mobility Suite is the leading software platform for creating end-to-end enterprise mobility solutions. It makes it possible to design, develop and deploy mobility solutions rapidly and cost effectively.
With the addition of Windows Store 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 support, the BrightXpress Mobility Suite now gives true native cross-platform support for the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, Windows desktop and the latest Windows Store 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 devices. Write once, deploy everywhere !
Version 8 Highlights
- Query Analyzer: Connect to and inspect enterprise SQL database servers as well as SQLlite database files.
- Server Projects: Sync Points have been redesigned with a more powerful and user friendly design. Mappings have been brought out in to the visual designer and now transformations can modify the data at any point of synchronisation.
- BrightServer Management: More options to monitor, quickly view and modify server applications and configurations.
- Multiple Server Configurations: BrightServer can now run multiple BEP server configurations simultaneously to allow different users or applications to connect to different data sources without the need for multiple BrightServer instances.
- Project Repository: All deployed server and mobile application projects are stored by BrightServer, so that they can be viewed or retrieved later on.
- Flexible User Authentication: Authentication can now be handled by a variety of other mechanisms such as LDAP.
- True Native Cross-Platform Support: Applications can now run on the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, as well as Windows Desktop, Windows Store 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 devices.
- Non UTC Datetime Values: Support a work force in multiple timezones with the option to ignore timezone offsets in datetime values.
- Activation Screen: First time client setup is made easy with a new welcome screen.